Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Year - A New Miracle - A New World Order










So it's time to blog again with the change of the New Year. My Family is doing well and I have a job! I wish everyone a blessed year and God has already provided a Miracle on the Hudson* - JESUS SAVES!


I wish Barack Hussein Obama II* great success. From the words of whom I belive would (and should have imho) have been the first African-American president Martin Luther King, Jr. *


"Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children...who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice...With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood."1

Hopefully 2009 will bring New World Order...of One Nation - Under God - U.S.A. God Bless The Troops - NOW BRING THEM HOME DAMN IT!

* (see link for source)

No comments: